|Metal Hammer (GER)||5/7|
Angels Never Die is the fourth solo album of the German female hard rock singer Doro Pesch. The album was released in February 1993 and was produced by Jack Ponti and Vic Pepe. The sound and musical style of Angels Never Die is very similar to what can be heard on the second Doro solo album, alternating heavy rock tracks with large choruses and power ballads, in the vein of the declining glam metal that had dominated the American rock charts for the first part of the decade.
The album was not published in the USA and had limited success in Europe. However, the video for the song "Bad Blood" was voted best anti-racism video during the first MTV Europe Music Awards ceremony in 1994.
Angels Never Die remained on the German Longplay chart for 13 weeks, peaking at position No. 21.
|1.||"Eye on You"||Doro Pesch, Jack Ponti, Vic Pepe||3:06|
|2.||"Bad Blood"||Pesch, Ponti, Pepe||4:09|
|3.||"Last Day of My Life"||Pesch, Ponti, Pepe||5:31|
|4.||"Born to Bleed"||Pesch, Gary Scruggs||4:21|
|5.||"Cryin'"||Pesch, Ponti, Pepe, Elizabeth G. Daily||3:54|
|6.||"You Ain't Lived (Till You're Loved to Death)"||Pesch, Craig Wiseman||4:03|
|7.||"So Alone Together"||Pesch, Scruggs||5:40|
|8.||"All I Want"||Pesch, Ponti, Pepe||3:44|
|9.||"Enough for You"||Pesch, Ponti, Pepe||4:48|
|10.||"Heaven with You"||Pesch, Ponti, Pepe||4:50|
|11.||"Don't Go"||Pesch, Ponti, Pepe||5:28|
|12.||"Alles Ist Gut"||Pesch, Henry Staroste, Wesley Plass||3:29|
- Nick Douglas – bass
- Joey Franco – drums, percussion
- Harold Frazee – keyboards, piano, backing vocals
- Eric Gales – guitar solo on "Heaven with You", "Born to Bleed" and "Bad Blood"
- Eugene Gales – guitar solo on "Last Day of My Life" and "Don't Go"
- George Marino – mastering
- Rick Marty – electric guitar
- Jon Mathias – engineer, mixing
- Garth Micheal – assistant engineer
- Matt Nelson – bass
- Vic Pepe – acoustic guitar, electric guitar, producer, arrangements
- Brian Perry – bass
- Doro Pesch – vocals, arrangements
- Jack Ponti – electric guitar, bass, keyboards, producer, arrangements, mixing, backing vocals
- Ryan Roxie – electric guitar
- Barry Steiman – assistant engineer